Please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Please send a clear photograph of your pet, preferably taken out of doors on a sunny day. The best portraits are taken at close range (please see my pet portrait page). I must see detail! If you wish me to paint more than one animal in your portrait, please include separate photos of your pets. I am able to combine multiple characteristics into one painting.
Please send a clear photograph of your home taken preferably on a sunny day. The best portraits include the front and one side of your home (please see my house portrait page). Include photos of your landscape and details of the home. I need to see close ups of doors, windows, railings, side walks porches and any other architectural interest, especially if in shadow. It is not uncommon to receive six or seven photographs of one property so if in doubt, take more photos! If you cannot fit your home and landscape into one photograph please stand in one place and take multiple photographs from one side to the other so that I may combine them to get the whole picture. In this case also include one photograph further away so that I may see the whole picture.
· Most portraits (pet and home) are priced at $299.00 for a 16”X20” finished size including mat, and can be slipped into a standard sized frame. However, each photograph will be reviewed and I will give you an estimate based upon the complexity of the animal or home along with a time frame for completion.
· Other sizes are available upon request and will be priced accordingly.
· The price quoted does not include tax, shipping and handling.
· Before commencement of your commission I will require 50% of the estimated total cost, payable through Paypal.
· Balance due upon satisfactory completion of your portrait.